Thursday, January 7, 2021

From Fake to Real

By: Daniel Guerrero Hernandez


“The world of reality has its limits; the world of imagination is boundless” - Jean-Jacques Rousseau.These words are what the youtube channel DnD Stories is all about. Click ‘Read More’ to find out why you should subscribe.


So DnD Stories is a youtube channel that is based off of the popular game Dungeons & Dragons. D&D is a roleplaying game where you’re a player and you are good or bad and there are awesome adventures for the players and for the D&D master to make. So the players are actors and the D&D master is the director. So we would play the game and whatever happens in the game will be in the film.

If you choose to support this channel you can give us ideas on what to do in the adventure since I will be the D&D master. For example in the game the “player jumps off the cliff and throws a lightning bolt at the dragon” that stuff can happen and you guys can give us those ideas. This can be your favorite channel and, you can probably learn what DnD is and actually play it which could possibly turn into your very own DnD Stories. This will also benefit you if you want to be a actor because if you support this, I need more actors to make more films.


So right now I have a film going on and it's called DnD Stories “Once a Boy”. I am already building the weapons and chairs and tables for the film and I even purchased props to make it look like the 8th century. I already played the game in D&D so it's already on my Youtube channel and also I made the script and I have a location to film it. 


The imagination provides endless possibilities and is very important to DnD, so please support DnD Stories by subscribing to it, and let us know what you’d like to see in future episodes.


1 comment: