Monday, December 2, 2019

⭐️2019-2020 Washington's Soccer MVP⭐️

By: Gerardo Angel
2019-2020 Washington's Soccer MVP Gerardo Angel

Midfielder Gerardo Angel has been named this year's MVP for the Washington Wildcats Soccer Team. Click ‘Read More’ to learn about his season.


Every year the head coach for the soccer team picks one player after the season to be named the Most Valuable Player.  Not only does he get a medal but the player gets a plaque on the wall where the rest of the MVPS are. This year the coaches choice had 18 goals and 13 assists for the season, and scored in the regional final which was one of the most important games this year which pushed the team to a 2-1 win. This years MVP was one of the three team captains. “This years MVP has been consistent from freshman year until now.” Said Coach Janner the head boys soccer coach.

Words from the MVP
“Do your best in every practice and work very hard. Things like this aren't just given to you, you have to work for this and put in time, dedication, and hard work. Something I would like to tell everyone is that if you listen to your coach you will do good things because they know what they are doing. Work on your own not just with the team, better yourself, be different than everyone else, be creative on what you do. People stand out when they dare to be different.

I know I'm not the best player out here but trust me, the hard work and time I put into this sport is going to get me somewhere. This award means a lot to me. I will go down Washington's history. My name is going to be on that wall where the other MVP players are and I'm very proud of that. I really enjoyed my 4 years playing soccer here and my journey will continue in college.”

It was an amazing and historic season for Washington Boys Soccer, and I am truly thankful to receive this great honor!

No comments:

Post a Comment